College football is one of the most popular and most watched sporting events in the country. Our College Bowl Mania Contest provides an excellent opportunity to increase online advertising revenue. The contest runs from the beginning of the first bowl game (late December) through the last possible bowl game (early January). The contest runs approximately 1 month.
Optimal contest start: Monday, December 7th
Contest start deadline: Friday, December 11th
First bowl game: Mid-December
Championship bowl game: Early January
We supply all of the setup, hosting, contest management, and contestant support. The client is responsible for supplying us with needed logos, sponsor ad tiles, and prize information. Scores and standings are updated after each day of play. All prizes given away are the responsibility of the client and/or their sponsors. The structure of the prize giveaway is extremely flexible. We support single winners, multiple winners, drawings, etc.
Our contest can be setup to run standalone or embedded within your website. Sponsor ad tile placement is very flexible. We can place static ad tiles on each page, rotate ad tiles on a percentage basis, and track ad tile impressions / click-thrus. Ad tiles can be combined to make larger ads or split to make smaller ads.
Administrators have the ability to edit polls, manage verbiage on the homepage, lookup contestant information, and view current registration, traffic and ad tile stats. All user information can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet at any time. Sponsor specific information, like answers to additional registration questions, can be exported at any time as well.
Pricing & Contact Information
Contest price includes:
- Setup and customization of contest including: station logo, sponsor ad tiles and links, rules, homepage message, tell a friend email message, registration confirmation email, contest update and reminder emails
- Hosting of site and data for the duration of the contest
- Updating of scores and standings throughout contest
- Weekly email reminders and contest standings updates
- Contestant email support
- Statistical tracking of all traffic, ad tile views, click-thrus, etc
- Delivery of all contestant registration information and all traffic statistics via an Excel spreadsheet after contest
For more information including pricing, full contest documentation, and online demos please contact us at 1-877-249-1898 or by email at email@example.com.