College football is one of the most popular and most watched sporting events in the country. Our College Clickoff Contest provides an excellent opportunity to increase online advertising revenue. The contest runs from the beginning of the regular season (early September) through the last possible bowl game (early January). The contest can be setup to cover games for up to two separate conferences (Big 12, SEC, etc) or the games of the top 25 teams in the country. The contest runs approximately 4 months.
Optimal contest start: Monday, August 17th
Contest start deadline: Monday, August 24th
Week 1 start: Thursday, August 27th
First bowl game: Mid-December
Championship bowl game: Early January
The contest is designed to keep scores for each week of play as well as the full season. The structure of the prize giveaway is extremely flexible. Some examples are:
- 1 weekly winner, 1 season grand prize winner
- 1 weekly winner, 1 season grand prize winner, next 2 top season scores
- 1 weekly winner, drawing from weekly winners for grand prize
Our contest template is setup to match your existing website design. Sponsor ad tile placement is very flexible. We can place static ad tiles on each page, rotate ad tiles on a percentage basis, and track ad tile impressions / click-thrus. Ad tiles can be combined to make larger ads or split to make smaller ads.
Stations that have moved to the 980 pixel wide station website can use our expanded template which offers a new vertical ad tile in this area at 215 pixels wide with a flexible length.
Administrators have the ability to edit polls, manage verbiage on the homepage, lookup contestant information, and view current registration, traffic and ad tile stats. All user information can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet at any time. Sponsor specific information, like answers to additional registration questions, can be exported at any time as well.
Pricing & Contact Information
Contest price includes:
- Setup and customization of contest including: station logo, sponsor ad tiles and links, rules, homepage message, tell a friend email message, registration confirmation email, contest update and reminder emails
- Hosting of site and data for the duration of the contest
- Updating of scores and standings throughout contest
- Weekly email reminders and contest standings updates
- Contestant email support
- Statistical tracking of all traffic, ad tile views, click-thrus, etc
- Delivery of all contestant registration information and all traffic statistics via an Excel spreadsheet after contest
For more information including pricing, full contest documentation, and online demos please contact us at 1-877-249-1898 or by email at email@example.com.