Football is one of the most popular and most watched sporting events in the country. Our Pro Pigskin Pick’em Contest provides an excellent opportunity to increase online advertising revenue. The contest runs from the beginning of the regular pro football season, and includes the wild card games, playoffs, conference championships, and the championship game; approximately 22 weeks (5 months). Our preseason warm-up starts in the middle of August (the second half of preseason). This gives players a chance to get registered early for the contest and win additional preseason weekly prizes, if you decide to do so. Preseason runs approximately 2 weeks.
First preseason game: HOF Game, Sunday, Aug 9th
Optimal contest start: Monday, August 24th
Third week preseason: Friday, August 28th
Contest start deadline: Monday, September 7th
First regular season game: Thursday, September 10th
The contest is designed to keep scores for each week of play as well as the full season. The structure of the prize giveaway is extremely flexible. Some examples are:
- 1 weekly winner, 1 season grand prize winner
- 1 weekly winner, 1 season grand prize winner, next 2 top season scores
- 1 weekly winner, drawing from weekly winners for grand prize
Our contest template is setup to match your existing website design. Sponsor ad tile placement is very flexible. We can place static ad tiles on each page, rotate ad tiles on a percentage basis, and track ad tile impressions / click-thrus. Ad tiles can be combined to make larger ads or split to make smaller ads.
Stations that have moved to the 980 pixel wide station website can use our expanded template which offers a new vertical ad tile in this area at 215 pixels wide with a flexible length.
Administrators have the ability to edit polls, manage verbiage on the homepage, lookup contestant information, and view current registration, traffic and ad tile stats. All user information can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet at any time. Sponsor specific information, like answers to additional registration questions, can be exported at any time as well.
Pricing & Contact Information
Contest price includes:
- Setup and customization of contest including: station logo, sponsor ad tiles and links, rules, homepage message, tell a friend email message, registration confirmation email, contest update and reminder emails
- Hosting of site and data for the duration of the contest
- Updating of scores and standings throughout contest
- Weekly email reminders and contest standings updates
- Contestant email support
- Statistical tracking of all traffic, ad tile views, click-thrus, etc
- Delivery of all contestant registration information and all traffic statistics via an Excel spreadsheet after contest
For more information including pricing, full contest documentation, and online demos please contact us at 1-877-249-1898 or by email at email@example.com.